Re: [FWDLK] 57-8 Fury roofline

Ron -

Not too many, but some nice cars belonging to some of our list members.  I
only got to look Sunday but here's what I remember -

A '55 DeSoto
'56 Imperial
'57 Fury
'58 Fury
'59 Plymouth

One early Valiant coupe also, if that counts.

Last year there were a couple of '60 Plymouths as well.  I don't remember
any others, but there were a ton of nice, quality cars.  Although I am
amazed to see that now something like a '72 Maverick turns up at these
shows.  Makes the '31 Cadillac V16 roadster look all that much nicer.

There was a steal in the car corral - a solid, nice all original '58 Windsor
4dr, like 56,000 miles on it.  It was presentable but obviously original and
rust free for $2900.  If I had money to burn it would be my new summer
driver -

The other steal was a '38 Plymouth pickup - yes Plymouth pickup -for all of
$400.  It sold by 1:00 on the first day.  Would make a great rod with say a
325 Dodge Hemi in it.

Bill K.