From: Ron Waters
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:40 AM
Subject: Convertible Rear Seat Back

Hey Gang -

Hoping someone can answer this one:

Is the height and width of 57-9 convertible rear seat backs the same for all
models (exc. Imperial) ? Specifically, would a convertible rear seat back
from a 57 New Yorker conv. be the same as a 59 Dodge conv ?  My Ross Roy
data book says that the 'shoulder room' width is 55" for the conv rear seat.
This info is located in 'Section E - Model Differences' chapter.

Does anyone have this information, or can anyone check these dimensions in
their Ross Roy for 57-59 Desoto or Chrysler ?

Thanks,

Ron