[FWDLK] '57 Hemi Spark Plug Wires

Hi all,

For a while now, I'm trying to find me a good set spark plug wires
for '57 Dodge D500 (hemi). Preferably ready to install.
I'm not in the opportunity to go to a shop and see them for myself and
buy them off a shelf, because I live in The Netherlands. Nobodyknows
anything about FWLK over here...
So far I've found sets from Mallory and Taylor on the Internet, but I
guess there will be more.
I'm not into totally OEM. Just the best, in black will do...

Also, I'd like to have the boot adaptors (?), the rubber caps that
seal off the tubes (to keep dirt from coming in, the wire cover
doesn't seal of properly).

I know hothemiheads.com is a good source. But since the costs involved
shipping and the hard to return possibility from The Netherlands, I'd
like to make a well thought over dicision before ordering!

Do any of you have any suggestions?

Jim Hoekendijk
The Netherlands
'57 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer D500 4dr