From: "Joey Ramirez" <joeyramirez69@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:40 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Paint and Crack!

> Hi Everyone!
>
> I'm detailing things here and there.  I was wondering on the "1957
Plymouth Savoy" what is the paint color for the following: Water Pump, Fly
Wheel, Starter, Generator, and Piece under the Water Pump.  Also if there is
a crack on the inner side of the Water Pump can that be welded or fixed in
any way. I spin the outer wheel where the fan goes and as I turn it the
inner side spins fine.