From: "Chris Hullinger" <Chris_Hullinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:45 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Dash Wiring Harness

Group,

I'm getting ready to pull the dash and interior molding out of my '58
Coronet for a repaint.  Following the repaint, I want to replace all the
wiring in the dash, gauges and auxiliary lights with a new wiring harness.
Are there any suppliers out there that provides complete wiring harnesses
for our cars?

Thanks,
Chris
Wilmington, DE