[FWDLK] Air Cleaners and Car for sale

Hi Guys;
René Kroeger has asked me to post the following items:

1957 300 C / 1957 Fury Air Cleaners. Great shape, need paint (They're
very old!) off of a 300 C.... $1500. includes shipping.

1957 Fury Complete (including air cleaners) very little rust, bought by
René in 1963,  (got married same year, wife NOT for sale) went into dry
storage about 1973, hasn't moved since. Needs Restoration. NO you can't
just wash it off and drive it.  $19,900, includes delivery (after
payment and within a reasonable time frame) anywhere in the lower 48,
as schedule permits.

He can be reached on his cell 1-515-314-1942, for any other info about
these very rare treasures.

From the posts it sounds like the 300 Club's Spring meet was a great
success!

Ray Jones