From: "Northern Auto Parts" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 18, 2005 4:55:54 PM CDT
To: <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 6th Annual Car Show

PNG image

Northern Auto Parts
 6th Annual Car Show
June 4, 2005
1 pm to 4 pm

Bring your Antiques, Classics, Corvette, Street Rods, Collectors, Pro-Streets & Muscle Cars

No Entry Fees

South East Community College with Motor competititons

Check out some of the new and recent cars from the local dealerships.

Factory Reps on Hand from

JPEG image

A 40 ft. Trailer from MR. GASKET

GIVEAWAYS

801 Lewis Blvd. Hwy 75 North Sioux City, IA

We offer top quality, name brand parts from the manufacturers you know and trust at warehouse-direct prices to save you money. Click here and shop at Northern Auto Parts Today.

 You are reading this email because you requested it. If you want to
be disconnected from our email list, just email us at
 sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and include the word remove in the
subject line. Thanks for your interest.

Northern Auto Parts P.O. Box 3147 Sioux City, IA 51102