From: "Scott Harkcom" <wsh1@xxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:50 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Forward Look on Lawrence Welk

I'm sure that many of you already know about this, but I happened to
be flipping through the television channels last weekend, and caught
a few minutes of an old Lawrence Welk show from the late 1950's on
our local PBS station. Dodge was a sponsor for the show and the
forward look emblem was prominently displayed behind the orchestra.
The forward look emblem was also on the front of each music stand.
Just a little piece of trivia that I found interesting.

Scott Harkcom
1957 D-100 Pickup
1957 D-300 Pickup
1957 D-600 Flat bed truck