Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Dot 4 mixed with Dot 5 Silicone

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Dot 4 mixed with Dot 5 Silicone

So what becomes of Marv's car ? Is the car now immediately incapacitated or
can he drive it for a day, week or month without worry ? Imagine driving
cross country (say to the August meet in Lake Tahoe) and without thinking,
making the same mistake !

Ron