[FWDLK] 1961 new Yorker Ragtop

Thanks to all that replied about the car.I went to get her phone number for a few of you and she tells me someone is suppose to be picking it up in the next couple days.However no money has changed hands,She did say she was promised 500 dollars so i told her i would be back to see if it is gone.If it isn't gone ill contact a few of you with a number.Thanks guys.   Jack