From: eddee
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 5:09 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] CAST IRON TORQUEFLITE WANTED

HELLO LIST MEMBERS!

I am looking for a good (rebuildable),,crack and dent free CI T/F

There are about 10 different part numbers that I would accept,,so if you have one to sell,,please contact me off line.

To narrow the range I can tell you it must be from a 58/59/60 'Plymouth,,Dodge,,Desoto or Chrysler, (no Imperial) with the 'B' engine
ie: 350/361/383/413

Certainly the closer you are to the East coast the better.

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON