[FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Roof Rail Weatherstrip

Why don't you use a different company

From: Matt Proske <mproske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Roof Rail Weatherstrip
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:02:32 -0700

Everyone,

I contacted a source to find out about the rear window seal problem- I know
someone on the inside. He mentioned Restoration Specialties in PA. I spoke
to his contact there and he said they don't supply flocked seals and he
doesn't know of anyone else who supplies them either. He also said they are
planning on supplying them but it is pretty far down on the list of
priority.

If you guys want them to produce something, please send me a request and
I'll forward it to them. If there are enough requests, maybe they will work
a little harder and maybe we can get something closer to what we want.

Matt

_________________________________________________________________ FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/