From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Who out there.. Only buys American Cars?

The madness won't end. We adapt or get rolled over. And just to clarify, most of those Jap cars are MADE HERE, with US workers. NOT in Mexico or Canada. And it does help our economy, since the US Mfg.'s are laying off (GM 25,000 Americans) and the foreign Mfg.'s are hiring US workers. Quite a few years ago, Congress passed a law that made it legal to declare that a car with "Made in America" meant that it was produced somewhere above Central America. That is Mexico, Canada, and.... Oh, yeah, the USA. Chevy for years was building cars in Canada and shipping them by rail in to Janesville, Wis. with the Right outside Mirror not installed. Then Union workers walked down lines of these cars all day long and installed them. The MFG Plate said "Final Assy Point, Janesville, Wis. And some Dummy said "I Bought a US car!!"

There are NO TV's made in the US and haven't been for many years....
the list goes on.

We're too poor to win!
Ray Jones

I've made up my Mind ... Just don't 'member 'boutwut!!
If things get better with age, we should be almost Magnificent!!
EARTH FIRST! We'll stripmine the other planets later.
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
The meek shall inherit the earth --they are too weak to refuse. After
the Fat Cats are done with it!