[FWDLK] seats and cloth

Hello, all Looking for seat fabric and a front seat for my 57 Plymouth... I do not wish to spend $85.00 per yard. So close is good. (say a gold over black, or all gold??) My seats are perfect I just want an arm rest or swivels outs like on the 59's or 300's??) Ideas??
debenson2
Road2Recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA