[FWDLK] fs 1957 dodge custom royal lancer tri-color 2 dr ht

[FWDLK] fs 1957 dodge custom royal lancer tri-color 2 dr ht

Well, I had to make a serious decision as to whether or not to let go my favourite car. At this stage in my life, I have too many other projects to worry about. It's a 1957 dodge custom royal lancer 2 dr ht. The body is very solid with only minor rust located in the rocker panels. The floors are excellent, the padded dash is not even cracked, the roof headliner is also in great condition. The tri-color combination (which was only available on canadian built cars that year) is red, sahara dune beige and white. The car will need full restoration. The original engine (313 c i) is missing for it but my plan was to drop in an excellent 64 new yorker chrysler engine c/w a 62 aluminum 727 tranny (although I do have the original cast iron 727 tranny). For the purist, it wouldn't be very difficult to find a 57 313 engine. I have installed a power swivel seat from a 59 in it but I do have an original seat for it. I have lots of extra parts including power windows set up plus a 1957 dodge coronet 2 dr ht parts car (some people would probably even restore the coronet).
I can supply digital photos with other pertinent information to anyone interested.

Thanks from Fern located in Cranbrook BC about 50 miles north of the Idaho/Montana borders.