[FWDLK] RIP Winakors Auto Salvage

Yeah, sad news. Winakors Auto Salvage in Salem, CT, is no more. They've
crushed out all remaining cars.

In their heyday, there were numerous 57 Chrysler HTs and sedans, 57 and 58
Desoto conv, lots of 57-8 Plymouth sedans and wagons, 59 Chrysler with power
swivel seats and windows (the seats are now in my basement, BTW), two or
three 57 Dodge 2dr HTs, lots of earlier stuff and (non-FL), but very rare,
1960 Edsel 2dr HT.  Oh yeah, they also had a 56 Desoto Adventurer with
complete motor, which was rescued several years ago.

Ron