[FWDLK] 1957 Chrysler NY 2-dr HT

I just bought this car, so I have a couple questions.

1.  Is the shop/service manual a one-volume book?  If so, I need one.  I DO have a 3-volume set for1957/58/59 Chrysler/Dodge/DeSoto/Plymouth cars from Chrysler Canada.

2.  I cannot find the ashtray and lighter in the front seat area.  I have to believe there MUST have been one.  Did the 2-door hardtop have a console option with bucket seats???  Also, there is no lighter receptacle in the rear.  Should there be?

Thank you for your help.

Tony