[FWDLK] 57 Dodge Custom Royal ragtop

Anyone desperate for one of these?

I found one.  No motor, no doors, rusty as heck.   With the door off it may
not have a VIN, there was a stack of what looked like 70's NOS sheetmetal
leaning on that side.  I have some photos if anyone wants to see it.

Does appear to have all the unique to the convertible parts, top bows, trim,
header and related stainless, frame X, and the front fenders may be savable.

Bill K.