[FWDLK] 1960 Convertible Trunk Springs Chry/Dodge/Plym

[FWDLK] 1960 Convertible Trunk Springs Chry/Dodge/Plym

Hi To All,

Convertible trunk hinge springs are specific to 1960 ONLY and are different
from all other body styles for that year and the same for Chrysler, Dodge
and Plymouth convertibles.

There are no sources for these springs and the bone yards DO NOT have any
1960 Mopar convertibles.

I have found a source to produce NORS matching springs and need to know how
many pairs to order. The more that I can pre order, the less expensive they
will be.

Please e-mail me privately if you would consider buying a pair and your
thoughts on what you would consider a reasonable cost.

They would come unpainted of course. This is not a discussion about
replacement hinges. Only the springs IN PAIRS.

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Tony 300-F Conv't