[FWDLK] Salvage yard in Alaska

`    My family and I recently took road trip to Alaska... 5764 miles, then flew home.  Passed several salvage yards on way... (the ones on land)  Could not stop, ...no room to haul anymore and seems there were a few passengers that did not think salvage yards were part of the Alaskan adventure!
    Somewhere in-between Anchorage and Homer...near Soldotna, there was a small yard that looked like it had 40's and 50's cars....  just in case some of you are heading that way in future, you may check it out.  I thought I saw fins!!!   (non-Halibut)
    We did meet Roger and Jan VanHoy in Seattle...we could not meet up with Roger Howard due to his work schedule and our travel plans.  Roger VH now has the windshield from our 59 parts car in his, DeSoto, I believe.  Nice to meet someone off the list.
    If you haven't been down the Alaskan highway...give it a whirl...but spare the finned cars...use something new and shiny.
John in WI