[FWDLK] Reality BYTES

I tried direct-posting this Epay "auction" to the List, but it was
rejected, by saying that it contained 212,423 "bites", compared to a
max-allowed mouthful of 150K
So, I'll just say, if you are interested in seeing a NOS 57 PLY rear
face bar center-section ("Tie-Bar"), check out #4559438648.

Neil Vedder