Re: [FWDLK] (C@C) 2005

Bill – Couple years ago I had similar tire problem on my 59 Plymouth.  I discovered the 15” tires/rim from my Dodge van fit perfectly on my 14” equipped Plymouth.  Needless to say, the van sat on blocks for a week or two until my tire problem was resolved.  Look around, maybe you can temporarily “borrow” some tires/rims for the trip. Won’t be original but in a pinch……

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill T
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:02 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] (C@C) 2005

Hiya,

Looks like I'll be postponing my road trip to C@C till next year. The WW radial tires I ordered 3 weeks ago, will not be in till next week, and, I do not trust my current 17 year old tires to do the drive safely. Needless to say, I am very disappointed.

Happy trails to you...

Bill Taekema

1960 Dodge Polara

Brampton, ON.