[FWDLK] In Memory

This is Nick Nichols from San Francisco. I own several late 50's Mopars and have been part of the Forwardlook list for several years. A long time Forwardlook list member and very close friend, Mike Sealy, passed away today. He had several Mopars over the years and was very knowledgeable when it came to Forwardlook cars. He missed his 50th birthday by less than two weeks. He was actually born the day Disneyland opened, 7/17/55. He had talked about driving his '60 Saratoga to Disneyland on that day. He was larger than life and will be sorely missed. Nick.