[FWDLK] 1956 Ply/Dodge NOS front door locks (door opening mechanisms) f

[FWDLK] 1956 Ply/Dodge NOS front door locks (door opening mechanisms) for sale

FFL,
I have the following NOS front door locks for sale that fit the 4dr. Htdp. Special 56 Plymouth and Dodge;
part #1683540  #1683541.

These are the door latch mechanisms that operate when you pull the inside/outside handle; they are listed in Chrysler catalogs as "door locks" but I thought that was a leading misleading; they are the complete mechanisms.
The tumblers in our door locks (that engage the door striker on the post) wear and break through the years so I am offering these to the group since I now have some duplicates.

Let me know of any interest.

Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich
56 Savoy