Re: [FWDLK] Removing the crankshaft bolt

Re: [FWDLK] Removing the crankshaft bolt

There is a tool, called (I think) Flywheel Lock. It's a steel bar with a bent tab on the end and a swinging arm with another tab on it. This allows it to fit any tooth arrangement. It can hold the Flywheel in place by being hooked onto the Flywheel and using a Tire Iron between it and the Bellhousing or it can be used to turn the flywheel around.
With someone holding the Flywheel in place under the car, use a large Breaker Bar (and piece of pipe over it) and Socket on the Nut.

Tool is available in most real Parts Stores

Ray Jones