Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers

Well, its nice to know at least that someone has confirmed he is still active. I have been hesitant to place any orders based on the chatter I have seen on this list about lack of response.

Lou

Fern Rivard wrote:

I was at Gary Goers place a few days ago and he is in the process of getting the door sills for 1960 to 1964 Mopars reproduced. He is also getting windshield washer bags reproduced for all our old Mopars.
Fern