[FWDLK] Portland, OR, Original 1957 Dealer Pen

[FWDLK] Portland, OR, Original 1957 Dealer Pen

How shall I begin...

Last year I bought an all original '57 Dodge Custom Royal D500 in
Bremerton, WA.
According to the build sheet, the dealer that sold this car new is
Walther-Williams, The Dalles, OR. They're no longer in business.

As all of us, I like to know as much about my car as possible.
Now, there's an original dealer pen on eBay, Item number: 6545721248
I bought this pen before, eBay Item number: 7148237296, and tried to
pay any which way I know. I've sent a Money Order through BidPay three
times, which was denied as much times. Apparently a Money Order
through BidPay is not the same as a Money Order by Bank or a USPS
Postal Money Order (what's the difference anyway?). I could have sent
cash, which I do occasionally, but the way seller communicated made me
worry. Finally we agreed to call the deal off, and now the pen is
listed again.

I'm thinking of buying this pen again... So, is anybody of you in the
vacinity of Portland, OR and would be willing to mediate for me?
I could send you the money, including shipping, either by PayPal or a
Money Order (through BidPay!). All you have to do is bring ny money to
the seller. He will do the shipping as we agreed upon before.

How about that?

Oh Yeah, I'm in The Netherlands..., that's why!

Jim Hoekendijk.