[FWDLK] Question on 58 Plymouth with Amp light flickering..

[FWDLK] Question on 58 Plymouth with Amp light flickering..

Hi all..

I just wanted to run this issue by you all first.. Yesterday car was heading to the Bear Mtn Car Show in NY.. Had to wait about 15 min in traffic.. Can idled of for a while.. then would kinda 'hiccup' then continue to idle as normal. Temp gage looked fine.. but then stalled... started after a few tries.. seemed of for a min.. but while I was going slow.. felt a few weird 'hiccups' again (Kinda sputtered a bit.. and almost stalled.) Then it cooled off for the show.. when I was ready to leave at night.. The Amp light was flickering.. Stayed on while I gassed it..then lessened as the ride went on.. Went off a few times while I didnt have my foot on the gas..

Am I looking at having to rebuild the generator? Or is possibly a loose belt?

If its a rebuild anyone know of any good generator rebuilders?
Thanks all!!

Happy Motoring..

Regards,
Tom
58 Silver Special.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.