Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 12:49 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Nat'l WPC LA Meet

Attended last week-end.  Great show, great cars, lots of fun.  Wondering if folks on this list were there?  Wonder if folks on the list knew about it?  Wonder why there weren't more FWD Look type cars there?  Seems to me it was a great chance to show off our favorite cars but a bit lightly attended.

Not chastizing.  Just wondering about how to get the word out on this type of event.  The WPC is planning a National Meet in the San Francisco area in 2009.  I'm thinking ahead.

Henry Hopkins