[FWDLK] BRAKE LIGHT SWITCH

Hello, all  I am converting the master cylinder on a 57 Plymouth w/o power brakes to a newer style master cylinder that dose not have the hydraulic switch that is found on master cylinders of the time.

I need to mount a switch on the pedal inside the car, anyone done this?

What I am looking for is the switch?? part number or what will work best with the least amount of fabrication...
Thanks all...
postscript anyone have any thoughts on the transmission cable, shifting not going in to drive when selected??