[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth

I am interested in buying a 1955 Plymouth four door sedan that I saw at a car show recently.  Second owner and everything is original and works.  V8 and Powerflite (2 speed auto with shifter on dash??).  Body excellent and interior excellent.  Runs good.  Owned by two older men over the years.  Gray outside.  I think I remember that the odo was less than 100K but you never know.

  1. What would it be worth?
  2. I read that factory air was available.  Can I get the parts and install one to keep it original?  I would think a modern unit would take off points.  I am too old not to have it and live in FL.

Thanks in advance.    This is my first post so if I hosed it up, apologies.

Tom