From: Tom Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 4:47 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Oops It is a 1955 Dodge

I posted that the car was a Plymouth but it is a Dodge.  Anyway, I gave the man $6999.  He  wanted $9000. Got to tell the wife now.  Ouch.  I just sold a 64 Malibu with a big block 450 HP motor and am using that money to better act my 58 year old age.  Hooking up that Malibu was sure fun though.  It had a stall 3000 converter.  It is the one time in recent memory where all the boys (adults) piled in while visiting for Dad to take ?em for a ride.  The extra weight in the back made it hook up really good.  They were all smiles even the grandkid.  I also just sold a 1929 Chevy AC (1/2 ton) truck to a fellow in Canada.  Chevy cars and trucks are really popular in Canada.  They built Malibus up there but called them Arcadia.

I appreciate all the feedback so far from the listers and hopefully when it cools down, we can have a ?list fest? where we get together with our cars somewhere.  The Mercedes site I have been on for 6 years does that.  Even though I know longer have MBs, I stay subscribed and post here and there because it is like family and  I have traveled to Atlanta with the wife to attend gatherings.

Tom Taylor