Re: [FWDLK] Wow..that door handle removal tool is getting exPENsive

and.....keep on the lookout while attending automotive swapmeets. I have one exactly like this picked up a few years ago for $10 and the seller did not know what it was....... Mr. Louthan 61' Newport & 62' Dodge w200

From: Lou <email4lou@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Wow..that door handle removal tool is getting exPENsive
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:49:25 -0400

I imagine that I am not the only one on here watching the auction for the mopar door handle/window crank removal tool. Item # 4563831386

I figured it would get bid up pretty high, but its at $144 with 2 hours left! I think I'll just have to live with the frustration of using screwdrivers and pliers.

If the person who wins it is on this list, I suggest you investigate having it duplicated for resale. I have a friend who runs an industrial machine shop. (of course,there's the ol' legal issues there...patents, etc. Maybe you could get licensing from Chrysler if its their tool)

Regards,
Lou