Re: [FWDLK] Headers & fan clutches

Neil,
I put one of those Hedman Header sets on my '57 Fury ,back in my high school days(1968). Really nice fit and well made, went right on easily. As far as more power and gas mileage were concerned, I really couldn't tell any appreciable difference. Maybe a good chassis dyno would have shown some gain but you sure couldn't tell by the seat of your pants.
Mike