Re: [FWDLK] Toooth ings

I am paying around 1.25 euros a liter. A gallon is 3.78 liters , so we pay 4.725 euros a gallon. A euro is around 1.22 dollar, so should be around 5.74 $ a gallon, if my math is correct .
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 5:02 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Toooth ings

On my 57 Fury, I have one of those pot metal dealer advertisements.  The one I have says Ellsworth Bros, Idaho Falls.  Which I don't even know whether it was a Mopar dealership or not.  I have found one from a now defunct Plymouth dealer in my area (Bill Stock Motors, Roseburg, OR), but it's not in ideal shape to put on my Fury.  Does anyone know who might be able to reproduce, per custom order, these little dealer pieces?

Also, obviously we've all experienced the huge increases in gas prices the last two - three years.  I know our friends in Europe were paying at least $3 per gallon when we were still basking in 99 cent/gallon.  What I wonder is did gas prices in Europe go up the last couple of years like it has here in the US?  What are Europeans paying for gas these days?

Mark   mjh

57 Fury in OR