[FWDLK] Stain-full Steel repair

Can anyone recommend a good n cheap (or not!)  straightener (AND
polisher)  for stainless steel trim? Got a couple pieces of bent side
trim
that need to get un-bent. No hurry, tho. One of my spare-moldings was
wrapped in 1993 newspaper(!)

I understand that there's a guy, who advertises in Hemmings, who is good
(dunno his name, tho) , but can anyone give me a personal-
recommendation.

Also, saw in-passing (literally) a fine 56 Fury heading s/b on U.S. 395,
headin back to SoCal, today, from Hot August Nites, in Reno, if anyone
might know who that may have been.

Neil Vedder