Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 6 Aug 2005 to 7 Aug 2005 (#2005-217)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 6 Aug 2005 to 7 Aug 2005 (#2005-217)

Neil...
Yes, that was ours.... thanks. We did go over to the A&W on
Thurs night but there wasn't much there so we didn't stay
very long. We then went into Sparks for the cruise there. We
we got back to the Peppermill, they wouldn't let us back in
till 11pm, so we didn't get to have dinner till 11:30, which
was 12:30am to us. We drove home yesterday with a grand
total of almost 1100 miles for the trip. We are heading back
to Tahoe on Wed for the Chrysler 300 Meet up there on the
10th through the 13th. I hope this trip goes as smooth as
the one to Reno. We got 14.3mpg at 75 to 80 mph on the
interstate.

George