[FWDLK] Transporter needed

Title: You have been invited to view Ron's photos!
I'm looking to transport a car from Columbus, Ohio to Greensboro, NC, just curious if anyone out there is headed that way with an empty trailer or knows of anyone who regularly services that part of the country and would be available within the next week or two.

Thanks,
Garrett