[FWDLK] 57 Dodge for sale

In my local paper:

1957 Dodge Coronet, 2-dr sedan, 2 sp. auto. trans., flat head 6 motor, 2-tone gold/white, all original, A-1 shape, new tire & brakes, needs inspection, $5000 or best offer. 814-437-1929.

I recognize the "437" in the phone number as Franklin, PA. I don't know the car, the owner, or anything else.

Ed Petrus