Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:40 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Availability of Replacement 14" Racing Wheels

Hi to all,

Do you want racing wheels?
Do you want stronger wheels for your modern radial tires?
Do you want to replace your old, tired, ugly wheels with new powder coated
wheels?

Stockton Wheel has agreed to make their 22 series wheels available to the
Forward Look members for a special price of $85 (including
powder coating) for a one time run. We have to show an interest in
purchasing a minimum of 12 wheels. I will buy 5.

These wheels are stronger than the original OEM wheels. They will be 14x7 with a stronger wheel center because it is full
size without the indentations and projection that accommodate baby moons.
They will be powder coated presumably high gloss black.

I will be shipping them one of my original 14x6.5 Chrysler wheels and a regular 1960
Chrysler hubcap for them to assure compatibility especially backspacing.

Presume they also will fit Plymouth if they fit Dodge.
They will be a 5 hole 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern.
Be sure that this is your bolt pattern.

Please post you interest with me (Your final order will be made directly
with Stockton Wheel):

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

Below is the information provided by Mr. Frank Mauro of Stockton Wheel.

I will produce a 14x7" 5x4.5" powdercoated wheel (our 22 series) with the
correct backside spacing and valve stem location (to be determined) for
$85.00 each plus shipping.

These wheels will be suitable for use on the Dodge and Chrysler products
utilizing the full face hubcaps.

Frank Mauro
sales1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.stocktonwheel.com