Re: [FWDLK] website needed

I found this on the net. Does it help.
Joe 56 Desoto's

R/CAR - (860) 829-2076 (hope this number is still good) - Bob & Joshua McGee make floor pans, kick panels, brake/clutch access panels, rocker panels, door skins, fender patches, etc. I think they will soon be making the bar that runs above the rear bumper dust panel and below the rear deck lid. Bob McGee is a good guy to work with (don't know Joshua yet). Their email address is my55rock@xxxxxxxx

Hello List

I lost and cannot seem to find a website for 'R/CAR'

The fellow that you had recommended for sheet metal replacement parts for our MOPARS

THANK YOU
ED