[FWDLK] National Oil Seals

Hi to all,
   I have about 40 or so National Oil Seals with numbers like 6064, 6429, 5807, 6646S and 6118 to name a few.  In the boxes there may be 2 seals--one a National and the other may be a National, Standard or Victor oil seal identical to the National seal.  Anyway, is there a web site that would identify what the seals are for?
Thank you,
Jack  In Shinglehouse, Pa