[FWDLK] BETTER COVERAGE

It seems the mailing list gets more views I guess, so I'll do this here.

I need a couple items: First, a set of exhaust deflectors for a 57. Need not be show-winning condition, just useable for a driver. Second, anyone got a used set of 14" WWW tires, say,,,,7:50 or bigger?

Bill the Magnumguy
John 6:35