Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Steering Box '55-'56

George,

I have a manual steering box from a '55 Plymouth that you can have if you'll pay the shipping.  It will need to be rebuilt.  I don't know if it will fit or not, but I would assume some ForwardLook subscriber here would know.

Greg Robertson

principal / creative director

PowerFlite Communications

53 Upton Street, Quincy, MA 02169-1120

P: 617.803.1274               F: 617.687.0226