[FWDLK] transport parts

I am looking for someone who can pick up a grill and a dash for a ’57 Chrysler and deliver it to the Sacramento area or Las Vegas.

The parts are in Sierra Vista, Arizona, but the man can deliver to Tucson or maybe other areas in AZ.  I live 40 miles north of Sacramento.  I will be in Las Vegas Oct 3 to 7 with my car.  I will be staying in Sacramento September 8 to 11.  Vegas and Sacramento are reunions I will be attending.  I’m hoping someone on the list will be making a driving trip around these areas.  If you can help, please contact me privately;     tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much.

Tony