[FWDLK]

HI,
My name is Gary Grossich . My wife Sandy and I live in Bloomington, Ca. I've had a love affair with Mopars since I watched my dad restore his 1931 Chrysler roadster almost 40 years ago. About 25 years ago I fell for the mid to late 50s Mopars of the Forward Look and have been hooked ever since. My father and I have owned and restored quite a few finned beauties over the years and have a 35 year accumulation of excellent used and NOS Mopar parts of all years. It is my dream to someday open a shop and/or website and Chrysler Obsolete parts business when I retire from the restaurant business. I currently own a 56 Desoto Pacesetter Convertible, 56 Adventurer, 57 Dodge D-500 convertible, 59 Sport Fury convertible, 3 59 Sport Fury hardtops , 2 60 Plymouth convertibles along with quite a few others. Since we had a fire at our restaurant a couple of months ago I now have a little more time to devote to my passion with Mopars and finally had an opportunity to join the Forward Look website.