[FWDLK] Need an Air Cleaner-

I good use a good air cleaner, anyone got a 'spare' for a '57 KD-500? I assume it was a 'side mount' like a 392? (single quad, unless you might have one of those dual quad Offy manifolds available? Anyone got the p/n for that??) Willing to trade the air cleaner from the original '58 350, or for that matter the whole 350 I pulled out is still negotiable, in the Sacramento area . . . .

Also looking for the correct fan pulley for a KD-500, and an engine compartment/firewall side fiberglass heater box and blower assembly for a '57/'58 Forward look Dodge or Plymouth (Model 705?).

Getting a little more serious on this project now that the new garage has 10,000 sq ft. of fresh driveway around it (finally!), and I put a new Bend-Pak 10,000 lb lift in just to pull the torqueflite back out for the front seal! (and a few other projects . . . )

Thx,

Bob