[FWDLK]

I am planning on having the vinyl for the door panels and seat backs reproduced for my 1956 Dodge project. I will be using the Blue on Blue material, but, once the silkscreens are made, other color combos can be made as well. Let me know if there is interest in repro vinyl.

Also, I have a 1956 Dodge Royal that is complete. It is restorable, but just barely. Lots of rust!. I will most likely be parting it out. Let me know what you need.

Ken Rimington
1956 Dodge Custom Royal
1956 Dodge Royal