From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 3:28 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Hurricane Katrina, George Sazdoff & Others?

Hi All,

I think most of us having been watching in disbelief as we are learning the true devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina.

I have posted PayPal / United Way donation links throughout the www.ForwardLook.net web site.  Our hearts go out to everyone affected by this tragedy.

I’m almost afraid to ask, but has anyone heard from George Sazdoff?  I know he was from Harvey, Louisiana… I looked him up and Google Maps puts Harvey as 5 miles southeast of downtown New Orleans – and only blocks from the Mississippi river and several canals.  George – we hope you’re okay.  Please let us know!

Are there other FL members folks know of from the affected areas?  Please let us know if you hear from them.

Thanks,

-Dave