[FWDLK] Forward Look Katrina Victims

Hi All,

From some emails that have come in, here is the current list:

“Do Wop Al” Wickham, from Hattiesburg, MS – no word.

Keith and Suzi Huber, from Gulfport, MS – no word.

George Sazdoff, Harvey (New Orleans), LA – no word.

From a look at the forums database, I also found:

Dan Logan, Mobile, AL

Charles ?? (57 Chrysler Imperial & a 56 DeSoto) Slidell (New Orleans), LA

Justin (‘Devioussquirrel’ on the forums), New Orleans, LA

Christian (‘plymouth’ on the forums, McComb, MS (50 mi N of New Orleans)

Maybe we could organize a “Forward Look Relief Fund” directly for these members?  I’m not a tax wizard or anything, but I could make a ‘contribute through paypal’ link.  I don’t anything about how we would distribute the money or the like, but if anyone has experience they could share, maybe we could get something set up?

-Dave